Your recorder/registrar is responsible for recording your:

  • Deeds
  • Contracts
  • Mortgages
  • Assignments, Releases
  • Federal & State Tax Liens
  • Affidavits
  • Plats and Surveys
  • Section Corner Certificates
  • Military Services Records
  • Easements
  • Condemnations
  • Trade Names
  • Leases
  • 28E and Drainage Agreements
  • Bills of Sale
  • Articles of Incorporation
  • Financings Statements
  • … Plus many other documents



Groundwater Hazard Form
Groundwater Hazard Attachment
Groundwater Hazard Instructions

Real Estate Transfer – Declaration of Value

Trade Name Application > Important note: When printing the trade name form, please be sure to print on legal size paper (8.5″ x 14″). Forms submitted on any other size paper will not be accepted. If you cannot print legal size, please contact or visit the Recorder’s Office. For more information refer to Iowa Code Chapter 547.

Military Record DD214 Press Release > Important note: Please contact the Recorders office for instructions to request a copy of your DD214

Relevant Links
Iowa Land Records